- Animating a Window - A demonstration of the window animation API
- Closing Events and Child Windows [[Video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4268gZfUYM&feature=youtu.be)] - The purpose of this is to allow a function to be called prior to the window closing. In this example it is a simple pop-up window with a 'confirm' pop-up
- Draggable Regions - The purpose of this demonstration is to show to create draggable areas by setting the CSS property of '-webkit-app-region: drag;'
- Tear-Out Windows [[Video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz9iHpHEg9o&feature=youtu.be)] - Tear out windows with use native drag and drop on OpenFin desktop
- Window Sizing - Size the window inner height and width to desired dimensions
- Window Examples - OpenFin Examples of Windowing
Updated over 2 years ago
Did this page help you?