OpenFin Notification Center provides application developers with a uniform way to create and organize desktop notifications as well as respond to notification events (notification clicked, closed, etc). Notifications are displayed as toasts as well as listed and organized in a Notification Center. These notifications can be configured with buttons, icons, and categories. Notifications can also contain actions to help users stay up-to-date and notified of events within an OpenFin application.
The Notification Center is home to all OpenFin application notifications and is accessed by clicking on the Notification icon in the system tray.
- Refer to the Notification Center release notes for the required version of the OpenFin Runtime.
- Create notifications
- Persist notifications in the Notifications Center
- Notifications can be configured to expire based on a set timeframe
- Manually dismiss notifications
- Attach handlers for click and close events
- Application restart and passing of actions when an application is closed
- Markdown and image (.ico files) support, within the notification body parameter (excludes code blocks & links)
A list of known issues can be found on the versions page.
Updated over 1 year ago