OpenFin provides an application environment that brings a fast and intuitive experience to the financial desktop. Built on top of Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines advanced interoperability, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation.
- Enable app interoperability across your entire desktop environment
- Leverage powerful workspace management functionality
- Break out of the browser tab and enable your web applications to run like native apps
- Rapidly migrate your legacy apps to the web without compromising UX or feature set
- Innovate faster, by ensuring fast and seamless deployment of your apps
- Stay secure as vulnerabilities can’t compromise your operating system – or other apps
Updated about a year ago
Preview partner demos to see the OS in action, start implementing your app into OpenFin with the Getting Started Guide, or try out additional tutorials to familiarize yourself further with OpenFin.
|Features and Benefits|
|Getting Started Guide|